The current version of the Eye-Fi Center desktop application is 3.4.24 (Windows) and 3.4.28 (Mac)
Version 3.4.28 (Helper version 3.4.29) (26 July 2012)
Note: This is a Mac specific update. Windows users will be using Version 3.4.24 (Helper version 3.4.26)
Version 3.4.24 (Helper version 3.4.26) (23 December 2011)
- Improved stability.
- Bug fixes.
Version 3.4.23 (17 November 2011)
- New Eye-Fi Center application based on Titanium runtime.
- New Eye-Fi Helper to Eye-Fi Center communication protocol.
- Added Spanish & Italian language support Eye-Fi Center.
- New Eye-Fi account activation flow.
- Ability to associate geo-tagging information with RAW files via sidecar XMP files.
- Improved compatibility with anti-virus software and firewalls
- Improved Eye-Fi software installation.
- Improved visualization of media sent to two destinations over a span of more than one day.
Version: 3.3.0 (17 Apr 2011)
- Android and iOS app integration
- Direct Mode integration
- Casio TRYX (TR-100) integration.
- Firmware Update Dialog timeout issue
- Windows fixes for GMaps and ‘Open in Explorer’ link in detail view
- DST issue with marking dates in the Calendar widget
- Correction of overlay placement for thumbnails with 3:2 and 16:9 aspect ratios
- Transfer Mode page in French locale
- Duplicate ‘Eye-Fi card’ entry under the native menus on Windows
- Displaying the correct transfer status for files being actively uploaded to a computer while the computer is offline
Version: 3.2.2 (26 Oct 2010)
- Eye-Fi View.
- Allowing users specify online destinations for RAW files (FTP)
- Allow users to email photos via Eye-Fi Center
- Allowing users more control over thumbnail deletion
- Open enclosing folder action in the slideshow
- Allow editing of Online Service privacy settings while publishing media to online services
- Improved CPU utilization and memory consumption
- Improved stability
- Allowing users specify video destinations for iPhone applications
- Notifying users if their licenses are about to expire and offering them an option to renew
- Fix for incorrectly reporting geo-tagged photos near the Equator and the Greenwich Mean Meridian as non-geo-tagged
- New and improved e-commerce integration with support for international service add-on purchases
- Minor notifications fixes
- Google Maps Improvements when cycling through photos
- Calendar improvements which allows users to navigate through day summaries using the keyboard
Version: 3.1.9 (09 Jun 2010)
- Devicescape Integration
- Support for multi-resolution thumbnails for locally delivered photos
- Helpful Tips
- Multi-Registrations. Customer are now able to register multiple Eye-Fi Cards all in the one Eye-Fi Center session
- Account has been moved out of the Settings dialog into it’s own separate dialog
- Keyboard shortcuts for the FileSlideshow widget. +- now adds/removes files to/from the publish tray
- Helpful Tips
- Improved applications memory utilization
- ‘Open in Day View’ option from the recent list will now go to the correct page in the day view if there is pagination in that day
- Preferences Fix. Users can now specify how many photos they wish to see in the day view
Version: 3.1.2 (28 Apr 2010)
- German localization
- Added the ability to purchase hotspot and geo-tagging services via Eye-Fi Center
- Added Next and Previous links at the bottom of day view pages
- Application Preferences. Allowing the user to specify how many uploads they’d like to see per page in the day view
- Improved applications memory utilization
- Prioritizing loading local thumbnails
- Fixed EXIF information corruption in uploaded photos during geo-tagging with some cameras
The current version of the Eye-Fi Manager desktop software is 184.108.40.206.
Version: 220.127.116.11 (18 Nov 2009)
- Selective Share photos destined for an online destination
- Enhancements to the delivery mechanism for relay uploaded media
Version: 18.104.22.168 (21 Sept 2009)
- Fixed thumbnail preview window in Mac OSX
- Fixed radiating beam animation on Mac OSX
- Fixed a crash in thumbnail preview when a partial transfer resumes
- Removed “Click here to open Eye-Fi manager” balloon tooltip message at startup. Balloon tooltip is displayed only on card insertion.
Version: 22.214.171.124 (03 Aug 2009)
- Thumbnail deletion functionality
- Problem reporter utility application
- Dynamic multicast membership joining on new interfaces
- Fixed truncation in geo alert message
- Updated geo alert message
- Fixed thumbnail extraction for images less than 65K in size
- Fixed incorrect dates for local folder naming due to GMT offset.
- Fixed crash associated with some RAW images uploads
- Fixed incorrect thumbnail extraction for RAW images
- Fixed an issue with the built-in card reader on the new Mac systems.
- Fixed an issue with iPhoto identification on some OS X systems.
- Multicast membership join on all available network interfaces – affects Pro cards when adding ad-hoc network
Version: 126.96.36.199 (29 May 2009)
- Fixed inability to write media into certain folders
Version: 188.8.131.52 (20 May 2009)
- Fixed daylight saving offset on received file timestamp
- Fixed GMT offset on photo file timestamp
- Fixed issue when selecting iPhoto as a local destination.
Version: 184.108.40.206 (24 Apr 2009)
- This release contains bug fixes
Version: 220.127.116.11 (13 Apr 2009)
- Fixed a crash while extracting zero value latitude & longitude GPS tags
- Fixed iPhoto (version 7 & 8 ) integration where the iPhoto library is located on an AFP volume or external drive
Version: 18.104.22.168 (13 Mar 2009)
- New iPhoto integration via auto-import that preserves events.
- Photo files timestamps (modification time) are set to the modification time on the card
- New crash reporting mechanism
- Fixed “Open Eye-Fi Manager” menu action on Windows
- Fixed auto-start problem on Windows
- Fixed repeated bubble notification about messages
- Fixed card failure to initialize issue due to virus scanners on Mac OS X
- Improved EXIF parsing, thumbnails for Pentax camera images
Version: 22.214.171.124 (22 Dec 2008)
- Removed the dock icon on Mac OS X
- Geo alert is an “AlwaysOnTop” dialog on Mac, so the alert is never hidden by any other active app window.
- Fixed Geo alert dialog problem on Mac OS X10.4
- Fixed Japanese translation issues in Firewall tuning wizard on Mac
- Fixed launching installer/agent from auto play app
Version: 126.96.36.199 (26 Nov 2008)
- Local system date format used in local folder names
- Date options for local folder names – folders names may now follow a numeric format (e.g. 2008-11-25)
- New picture verification scheme
- New icons and dmg/installer graphics
- New dock icon on Mac
- Fixed occasional card detection problems on Mac
- Fixed the IP address hint when adding a network to the card
- Fixed crashes related to a multi-threaded static initialization issue
- Fixed thumbnail extraction for small images